Ever search for a file on your Mac, then find it, but realize you want to see everything in the folder, not just that one file. You can do this by right clicking or Ctrl+clicking the file in the search results, and then choosing “Open Enclosing Folder.” You can also select the file and press Command+R, which is “Reveal in Finder” and produces the same result. If you are searching using the Spotlight menu, then you can Command+click the file to open its folder instead.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.