While it seems like iTunes is a one-window application, you can in fact have multiple windows open. For instance, if you want to have your music library in one window and the iTunes Store in another, just Control+Click or Right+Click on iTunes Store in the left sidebar and choose Open in New Window. You can do this for most things in the left sidebar. New windows will be lacking this left sidebar as it only remains in your primary iTunes window.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Compressing Video With MPEG Streamclip
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Setting Up Multiple iOS Devices For Messages and FaceTime
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Safari Text Zoom
- Using Live Stock Prices in Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.