While it seems like iTunes is a one-window application, you can in fact have multiple windows open. For instance, if you want to have your music library in one window and the iTunes Store in another, just Control+Click or Right+Click on iTunes Store in the left sidebar and choose Open in New Window. You can do this for most things in the left sidebar. New windows will be lacking this left sidebar as it only remains in your primary iTunes window.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.