By default you’ll see “Yesterday” and “Today” used as a dates in Finder List View. If you’d rather always see the date, you can go to View, Show View Options. Then uncheck “Use relative dates.” Then you usually need to switch views, such as to Column View and back to List View to see the change take effect.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Frequently Asked Questions About AppleCare
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- Using Personal Automations To Play a Wake-Up Song, Podcast Or Playlist
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.