If your fifth generation iPod has locked up or frozen, you may be able to reset it and save a trip to the genius bar at the Apple store. To reset a video iPod, toggle the Hold switch on and off, then press and hold the Menu and Select buttons until the Apple logo appears. This takes about 6 to 10 seconds. You may need to repeat this step. Also, different iPods have different reset procedures, so you might want to go to Reset iPod.com to find out how to reset your iPod.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Using the iCloud Photo Library
- Viewing and Organizing Photos In the New Photos App
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- iMovie Basics
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- Using Text Columns In Pages
- Creating Transparent Images With Keynote
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.