To share a piece of text from a document or web page, just select the text, control+click on it and look for the Share submenu. You can quickly send the text as a message, an email, tweet it or select from many other options depending on what you have installed and configured.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Annotating Documents With Preview
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
- How Old Is Too Old?
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- A Beginner’s Guide to Getting Started With Time Machine
- Use Split View With Two Safari Windows
- Play Chess On Your Mac
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.