Ever wanted to improve your typing? One way is to use Mac software. You can find several learn-to-type-better programs, but the one I always seem to hear good things about is Ten Thumbs Typing Tutor. I used it myself many years ago. And now I’ve got a 2nd-grader using it to improve on what they are teaching her in school. It makes learning to type much more fun and easier than how they tried to teach me back when I was in school. With keyboards being the way we work and communicate today, it is worth trying to improve your typing speed with a little practice.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Managing Apple Music iPhone Downloads
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Notes
- Photo Booth Green Screen
- Gifting iTunes Movies, Music and More
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Adding Custom Ringtones To Your iPhone
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- iMovie Cropping
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.