Ever wanted to improve your typing? One way is to use Mac software. You can find several learn-to-type-better programs, but the one I always seem to hear good things about is Ten Thumbs Typing Tutor. I used it myself many years ago. And now I’ve got a 2nd-grader using it to improve on what they are teaching her in school. It makes learning to type much more fun and easier than how they tried to teach me back when I was in school. With keyboards being the way we work and communicate today, it is worth trying to improve your typing speed with a little practice.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Using the iCloud Photo Library
- Viewing and Organizing Photos In the New Photos App
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- iMovie Basics
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- Using Text Columns In Pages
- Creating Transparent Images With Keynote
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.