You can create a collection of favorite styles in TextEdit to be used in all documents you create. In Rich Text mode, choose Format, Font, Styles. Then browse through the styles used in your document. When you see a style that you want to make favorite, click the Add To Favorites button. You can name the style and it will now appear in the Styles pop-up menu in TextEdit. You can also click on the Favorite Styles radio button in the style browser to go through your favorites and remove them.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Creating a Guest Wi-Fi Network
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- iMovie Basics
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- 10 Finder Tricks
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.