If you hold the Option key down and click on the Time Machine icon on the right side of the Menu Bar, you’ll see that the command Verify Backups replaces Back Up Now. You can use this command to verify the integrity of your backup. This can be a handy reassurance if you are about to do something like use Migration Assistant to restore everything to a new Mac.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Using Siri Shortcuts From the Gallery
- A Beginner’s Guide to Mac Scroll Bars
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- iMovie Mirror Effect
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Simulating Pivot Tables In Numbers
Copyright © 2006-2018 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.