Not too long ago I recommended the Western Digital 1.0TB Drive, which is now an even better bargain at $85. But I decided to go with an even larger Time Machine backup drive when I saw you can get the Western Digital 2.0TB Drive for only $190. Even with my video editing and large photo and music collections, that should give me quite a deep Time Machine backup. I stuck mine inside my Mac Pro in the 4th bay, but you can use a cheap hard drive dock if you don’t already have one. Being able to get large drives like these for so little really takes away any excuse for not using Time Machine to back up your precious files.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Using Filters In Numbers
- Using a Microphone With Your Mac
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Cutting Out Part Of an Image With Preview
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.