To move a window on the Mac you can click and drag its title bar. But that also brings the window to the front and makes it active. You can move a window without making it active, without even brining it to the front, by holding the Command key to drag it. You can even drag edges and corners to resize the window with the Command key down.
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Relative and Absolute Cell References In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- Macmost Now 2: MacBook Mobile Access
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- iMovie Basics
- Using the Keynote Presenter Display
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Using a Microphone With Your Mac
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
- Restoring Lost Dock and Finder Items
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.