Hi there! I recently made a 15 second video using iMovie ’08. The video is comprised of 5 high resolution images, with transitions and a title slide on the last image. When I export this (using Quicktime), the images are graining and fuzzy. I have searched a lot of forums and tried many different things to get the result I am looking for (crisp photos in the movie), but nothing works. The only setting that made the images clearer was when I changed the size setting to 1920×1080 HD, but then it also changes the movie to “widescreen” and some of the images are cut off at the top and bottom. Any ideas on how I can fix this? Thank you for your help!
Welcome to MacMost
Free MacMost Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Learn More From MacMost
Connect with MacMost
- Using the iCloud Photo Library
- Viewing and Organizing Photos In the New Photos App
- Using Multiple Tables And Lookup In Numbers
- Creating Transparent Images With Pixelmator
- iMovie Basics
- Finder Hints and Shortcuts
- Removing Adware From Your Mac
- Using Text Columns In Pages
- Creating Transparent Images With Keynote
- Understanding MacBook Battery Cycle Count
Copyright © 2006-2017 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.