When you use the Save dialog in an app to save a file, you can also rename and throw away files you see in the dialog. You must be using the list or column view in the expanded Save dialog, and then you can Control+click on a file to bring up a context menu on another file that you see. This is handy when you want to rename or trash a file so you can replace it with the new one you just created.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- Slow Down a Portion of a Track In Garageband
- Upgrading Older Macs To Earlier Versions Of macOS
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Using Memoji Stickers And a Hidden Trick To Make Your Own
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.