You can drag pretty much anything on your Mac’s screen by clicking and holding down, then dragging. But there is an alternative with a Trackpad that a lot of Mac users like. In System Preferences, Accessibility, Pointer Control, Trackpad Options, you can turn on Enable dragging and then set it to three finger drag. Then you can drag objects with three fingers, no clicking required. Note that before Catalina, Pointer Control was called Mouse & Trackpad.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- Frequently Asked Questions About AppleCare
- How To Login To Your Mac If Your Keyboard Isn't Working
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- Run Personal Automation Shortcuts Automatically In iOS 14
- How To Edit and Export Vertical Video In iMovie On a Mac
Copyright © 2006-2021 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.