You can drag pretty much anything on your Mac’s screen by clicking and holding down, then dragging. But there is an alternative with a Trackpad that a lot of Mac users like. In System Preferences, Accessibility, Pointer Control, Trackpad Options, you can turn on Enable dragging and then set it to three finger drag. Then you can drag objects with three fingers, no clicking required. Note that before Catalina, Pointer Control was called Mouse & Trackpad.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- Using Memoji Stickers And a Hidden Trick To Make Your Own
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Upgrading Older Macs To Earlier Versions Of macOS
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.