Check out Understanding CSV Files at YouTube for closed captioning and more options.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly NewsletterWant all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
All MacMost Shorts...
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
- 10 Things You Are Missing Out On If You are Not Using the Photos App
- 7 Ways To Quickly Preview Image Files On Your Mac
- Viewing by Groups in the Mac Finder
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security: Part 5, Security Questions
- Hidden Mac Easter Eggs (2023)
- Look Out For These Online Payment System Scams
- Understanding Numbers Column References
- Different Ways To Access Files On Your Mac Desktop
Copyright © 2006-2023 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Any excellent short video for those new to CSV files - something similar for PDF files would be equally useful 😊
I found an app on the AppStore, EasyCSV Editor. It opens .csv files but presents them in a spreadsheet format. This means that you can edit a single .csv without creating additional file types; and you can clearly see what you’re doing (ie, the column line up). It also has quite good regex, sorting and summary features. I often work on very large .csvs so it’s saved a lot of time.