In addition to setting the background image of the desktop, you can also set the background of a folder to an image or color. Open the folder in the Finder. Set the view to “as Icons.” Then choose View, Show View Options. You should see a Background setting which you can change from White to Color or Picture. Set it to Picture and drag and drop any image into the “Drag image here” area.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- Use iCloud.com On an iPad or iPhone
- Filling In the Sides of Vertical Video in iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.