In the Music app, share the playlist and choose Copy Link. Paste it into Safari. Then swap https:// at the start for music://. Then try it in Safari. You’ll get something that works, but asks permission first. Then drag and drop this music:// link from the Safari address bar to the Finder (Desktop, a folder, or wherever) and you’ll get a shortcut link. Double-clicking on that will take you directly to the playlist in Music.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
Copyright © 2006-2022 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.