In the Music app, share the playlist and choose Copy Link. Paste it into Safari. Then swap https:// at the start for music://. Then try it in Safari. You’ll get something that works, but asks permission first. Then drag and drop this music:// link from the Safari address bar to the Finder (Desktop, a folder, or wherever) and you’ll get a shortcut link. Double-clicking on that will take you directly to the playlist in Music.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- How To Make and Export a Slideshow On Your iPhone
- How To Add Custom Text In iMovie
- How To Set Any Sound File As a Ringtone On Your iPhone
- Share a Name and Profile Picture or Animoji With Others in iOS 13 Messages
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Resizing and Positioning Green Screen Video In iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2020 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.