Check out Creating Photo Collages and GIFs Using Mac Shortcuts at YouTube for closed captioning and more options.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly NewsletterWant all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
All MacMost Shorts...
MacMost Online Courses
Connect with MacMost
- Mac Basics
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security
- Videos by Category
- Video Archive
- MacMost Online Courses
- Virus and Malware Information Center
- Protect Yourself From Online Scams
- A Graphical Guide To iCloud
- Free iPhone Ringtones
- Recommended Products
- Printable Mac Keyboard Shortcuts PDF
- macOS System Requirements List
- The Practical Guide To Mac Security: Part 5, Security Questions
- The 7 Skills You Need To Learn To Master Numbers
- How To Prevent Watch-And-Grab iPhone Theft
- How To Retouch and Repair Photos on a Mac
- Crop, Resize and Export an Image With Preview
- How To Use ChatGPT To Help You Write
- 7 Quick Ways To Access System Settings on a Mac
- How To Block Websites On Your Mac
Copyright © 2006-2023 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Great! Ever thought of making a shortcuts course?
I have an older Mac and I went to the Apps and couldn't find Mac Shortcuts? Is this just for newer Macs?
Joyce: It is your version of macOS that matters, not the year of your Mac. You need macOS Monterey.
Cor: Yes, I even started. But the topic area is too large. I could do 100 video lessons and would still not cover a lot of what people want. Plus, it is a form of programming and you have such a wide range of levels there.
Great tip, Gary. I've never used the shortcut app before at all. One other tip to reduce the size of image is to drag the PNG or JPG image into the free ImageOptim app. That makes individual images smaller. Used with this combine tip, that's a really nice technique.
Cheers, my friend.