You can open your trash folder by double-clicking on the trash icon in the Dock. Then you can select some of the files there and get a File, Put Back menu option. This will attempt to return the file to the location on your drive where it was before you put it in the trash. You can also right+click on a file and choose Put Back, or use Command+Delete. This will only work for files that have been thrown away using the Finder and where the original location is still available.
Welcome to MacMost
Free Weekly Newsletter
Want all of the new tutorials in your inbox? Sign up for the free weekly newsletter that includes tips, recommendations and news.
Online Courses at Udemy
Connect with MacMost
Free Downloadable Resources
- A Beginner’s Guide To Whether To Shut Down or Sleep Your Mac
- Fade Out Background Music in iMovie
- Simple Animation In iMovie
- A Beginner’s Guide to the Red, Yellow and Green Window Buttons
- A Beginner’s Guide to TextEdit
- How To Delete Safari Bookmarks
- Free iPhone Ringtones Revisited
- Moving Graphic Pointers In iMovie
Copyright © 2006-2019 CleverMedia, Inc. All Rights Reserved.